Manufacturing two-steps ahead.
- Greater Manufacturing Control over component changes, BOM assembly, part allocation, process routes, cost updates, works order scheduling and assistive engineering guidance.
- Save hours of routine operations control with MRP, automating purchase and works ordering based on demand, cost roll-up and stock levels based on safeguards.
- Optimise efficiency with detailed process routes, powerful drill-down, and a UK Software Development Team here to make your SQLWorks system better fit your sector.
- All operations unified under one single manufacturing software system, already fully-integrated with warehousing, financials, & ordering processing.
“…We are clear that the faster adoption of technology will result in greater investment and in more manufacturing taking place in the UK.”
UK Gov ‘Made Smarter’ Manufacturing Review
Works Ordering & Bills of Material
Produce manufactured products from saved, multi-level and costed kits of components, issue complex works orders, reserve materials and account for costs for expert enterprise resource planning
- Multi-level Bills of Material (BOMs)
- Costed assembly, including labour
- Part cost blow-through from purchasing
- Automated Engineering Documentation
Choose a production route from configurable Work Centres, track time/labour costs, item progression and control the manufacturing process.
- Work Centres
- Customisable process routes
- Track time/labour costs
- Issue pick sheets
- Production dashboard & reporting
Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
Forecast stock item and component part need based on sales order/work order demand, and automatically generate draft purchase/works ordering from preferred suppliers to stay two steps ahead.
- Multi-level purchase & works order creation
- Variable time-horizon
- Build to order or stock reserve
- Demand source drill-down
- MRP reporting
Advanced Manufacturing Analytics
SQLWorks manufacturing software gives you a full audit history with historic lookup – to track every stage of past stock flow, pricing, usage and assembly.
- Part change audit history
- Works Order progress review
- Export/Import data changes
- Detailed stock quote, order & invoice history
- Fully integrated with SQLWorks Accounts
“… SQLWorks has made our business more efficient and streamlined. Impressed by the adaptations to suit our needs…”
Simple, fast and intuitive data entry. Detailed, responsive and targeted data analysis. Interested to learn more?
Proud Manufacturing Software providers for: