Manufacturing two-steps ahead.
- Greater Manufacturing Control over component changes, BOM assembly, part allocation, process routes, cost updates, works order scheduling and assistive engineering guidance.
- Save hours of routine operations control with MRP, automating purchase and works ordering based on demand, cost roll-up and stock levels based on safeguards.
- Optimise efficiency with detailed process routes, powerful drill-down, and a UK Software Development Team here to make your SQLWorks system better fit your sector.
- All operations unified under one single manufacturing software system, already fully-integrated with warehousing, financials, & ordering processing.
““…Faster adoption of technology will result in greater investment and in more manufacturing taking place in the UK.”
UK Gov ‘Made Smarter’ Manufacturing Review
Bills of Material
Produce manufactured products from saved, multi-level and costed kits of components, issue complex works orders, reserve materials and account for costs for expert enterprise resource planning.
- Multi-level Bills of Material (BOMs)
- Costed assembly, including labour
- Part cost blow-through from purchasing
- Automated Engineering Documentation
Choose a production route from configurable Work Centres, track time/labour costs, item progression and control the manufacturing process. Production Scheduling helps you manage the finer points of making finished goods, right down to shop floor level.
- Work Centres
- Customisable process routes
- Track time/labour costs
- Issue pick sheets
- Production dashboard & reporting
Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
Forecast stock item and component part need based on sales order/work order demand, and automatically generate draft purchase/works ordering from preferred suppliers to stay two steps ahead.
- Multi-level purchase & works order creation
- Variable time-horizon
- Build to order or stock reserve
- Demand source drill-down
- MRP reporting
Works Ordering & Production
Professional Works Orders help keep your production planning coordinated, and maintains your business’s key value-added profit margin. Generate manually, from Sales Orders, or using intelligent MRP.
- Powerful Works Ordering & Production Tracking
- Generate manually, from Sales Orders or via MRP
- Issue, pick, build or disassemble
- Optional batch specification
- Production Scheduling
Quality Assurance & QA Testing
In-built quality testing allows SQLWorks companies to maintain standards as an integrated part of business operations – during stock control, at goods-in, or as part of manufacturing processes.
- Build & assign custom quality tests
- Wide range of metrics
- Batch quality certification
- Pass/Failure criteria
- Integrate with stock control
Advanced Manufacturing Analytics
SQLWorks manufacturing software gives you a full audit history with historic lookup – to track every stage of past stock flow, pricing, usage and assembly – and if it doesn’t exist yet, we can make it a reality.
- Part change audit history
- Works Order progress review
- Export/Import data changes
- Detailed stock quote, order & invoice history
- Fully integrated with SQLWorks Accounts
Make It Better.
We love to see brilliant manufacturing deliver results – check out our no-nonsense guide to turning your data into pure manufacturing brilliance:
“… SQLWorks has made our business more efficient and streamlined. Impressed by the adaptations to suit our needs…”
“…We are a manufacturing company – with a multitude of products and processes. The Lineal team have worked with us to provide a user-friendly system that can cope with the numerous requests and reports we need…”
“…Your support is superb. Although it felt like a big move, we’re much happier now: we know this system is capable of so much more…”
J.F. Walsh Packaging
Interested to learn more about our software? Contact us for a free, no-obligation demo!
Proud Manufacturing Software providers for: